Total Fitness Crewe Closure
We’ve been proud to serve all of our members here in Crewe for nearly 20 years, and so it’s with great sadness that we confirm that the club will be closing permanently from 31st August 2021.
While the impacts of the enforced closures during 2020 and now 2021 were challenging we were pleased to re-open earlier this year and would like to thank our team, members, suppliers and partners for your loyalty and recognise your commitment to your fitness.
We hope to answer any questions you might have below, but if there is something we haven’t covered please drop us a line by clicking the contact us button.
Frequently Asked Questions
The owner of the building has asked Total Fitness (tenant) to leave the property. While we’re very sad to go, and would have loved to stay, the owner would like to pursue other options with the property. We don’t know what these plans are.
- The owner of the property has made the decision to ask us to leave. We’ve done everything possible to avoid this outcome
Can I still use the club?
- All facilities are available to use until 31st August at 10pm when we close.
What Happens to my Membership?
All memberships will be automatically cancelled from 31st August 2021- you do not need to do anything. Up until this date you can still use all the facilities.
- If you pay by direct debit at the start of every month, your last payment will be collected on 2nd August for your last month of usage
- If you pay by direct debit, we will cancel the direct debit mandate after this date- you do not need to do anything
- If you pay via card, your August payment will be adjusted reflective of the 31st August closing date
I’ve paid Upfront from my membership – How will I get my money back?
- Refunds are being processed based on the closing date of 31st August 2021 and will be with you within the next week. This will either go back into your account or via cheque depending on if we have your payment details.
Can I join another Total Fitness?
- We would love to welcome you to another of our clubs across the North and Wales, if another location works for you please contact us below and we will get in touch.
I workout with a Personal Trainer and have pre-paid for sessions. What happens to them?
- We’d love for you to continue working out and getting as many sessions in before we close our doors. If you’re unable to use up all of your sessions before then, please contact our Member Services team after 31st August for a refund of any unused sessions.
I workout with a Premium Personal Trainer and have pre-paid for sessions. What happens to them?
- We’d love for you to continue working out and getting as many sessions in before we close our doors as possible. Because our Premium Personal Trainers are Self-Employed, please contact your trainer directly after 31st August for any refunds.
Yes, all facilities are open until 31st August 2021. If you join between 23rd July-31st July you will pay one month upfront, the next payment will be adjusted based on how many days are left before 31st August.
If you join after 1st August 2021 you will pay one adjusted payment at the point of joining based on how many days are left until 31st August 2021