Swim to Fitness
What is Swim to Fitness?
Swim to Fitness is our free swim coaching class for adult members. We all know that swimming is a fantastic way to get fitter, stronger and faster, but it can sometimes be tricky to know what to do in the pool...Our Swim to Fitness class is designed to help you get the most from your pool workouts, it will help you become leaner, stronger and healthier.
So whether you're a runner, a cyclist, a yogi or a weightlifter, you'll benefit from expert coaching and session plans, to top up your fitness levels and make waves in your sport.
What happens in a session?
Sessions are 45 minutes long. Expert swim coaches will be on hand to deliver the session and help you make improvements to your technique. With this dedicated coaching you'll see improvements quickly and feel confident that you're doing all the right things.
After the 45 min class session, swimming coaches will remain on poolside for another 45 minutes to help anyone who wishes to stay longer or for those that cannot make the class session.
How can I try it?
Swim to Fitness sessions are currently running at Total Fitness Wakefield and Hull, please see times below and book your place with reception.
Total Fitness Wakefield on:
- Tuesday MORNING SESSION 7am - 7.45am (coach on poolside until 8.30am)
- Wednesday EVENING SESSION 7.30pm - 8.15pm (coach on poolside until 9pm)
Total Fitness Hull on:
- Tuesday EVENING SESSION 6pm - 6.45pm (coach on poolside until 7.30pm)
- Friday MORNING SESSION 7am - 7.45am (coach on poolside until 8.30am)
Total Fitness Chester on:
- Tuesday EVENING SESSION 7.30pm - 8.30pm (coach on poolside till 9.15pm)
- Thursday EVENING SESSION 7.30pm - 8.30pm (coach on poolside till 9.15pm)
- Friday MORNING SESSION 8.30am - 9.30am (coach on poolside till 10.15am)
What do I need to bring?
You just need to bring your goggles and swim-hat, all other equipment like floats and pulleys will be provided free of charge.
Please note, these sessions are exclusively for Total Fitness adult members and must be able to swim 50 meters unaided.