What to expect in club
Read on for more information about guidance updates in club
Last updated 19/07/2021
We will update information on restriction changes for our Wrexham club as soon as it becomes available. Until then, current restrictions remain in place.
Frequently asked Questions
What can I expect from 19th July?
- As per government guidelines, social distancing will no longer be enforced in any area of the club including the Gym Floor and Thrive Café areas
- However, we encourage members to make responsible decisions in areas where larger gatherings of people are likely to occur
- Wearing a face mask will no longer be mandatory, although we encourage wearing them in crowded areas and support members and staff who would like to continue wearing them around the club
- Swimming pool lanes will go back to single lane widths to allow for full capacity once again
- Booking a slot for swimming will remain in place. You will still be able to swim without a booking, as long as there is capacity, and you check with reception
- Classes will go back to full capacity across all studios and swimming pools. Make sure to book place your place in the Members App
Cleaning and Hygiene
- Our high standard of cleaning will be maintained, with 15-minute gaps between classes continuing as part of this
- The additional cleaning and hand sanitising stations that have become commonplace in club will remain
- We also ask for your continued support in cleaning down equipment after you have used it