We're ready for you
Read on for more information on the latest government guidance
Last updated 13/04/2021
All 15 English clubs are now open as of 12.04.21. Our Wrexham club is due to open on 03.05.21 as per the latest government advice.
Frequently asked Questions
What is happening with my membership?
- If a membership payment was collected in January 2021, your account is in credit and your next payment will be collected in May at a reduced rate to reflect the time we have been closed
- If a membership payment was NOT collected in January 2021, your membership payments resume as normal, and your next payment will be collected in April at a reduced rate to reflect the time we have been closed
- If you pay for your membership annually, the time we have been closed will automatically be added to your membership
- We have contacted all members, mainly by email, with specific payment information unique to you
When are classes available?
- Group Exercise classes are not permitted until 17th May 2021. Until then, we hope you enjoy our digital workouts that include class favourites such as Zumba, Dance, Pilates and Yoga. You can find them in the App.
What measures are in place in Total Fitness?
- You may already be familiar with the measures we have put in place to ensure your safety and the safety of others while you work out with us. Here is a reminder of what you can expect in club.